Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Me-Made May 2015 Part 1

It's Me-Made May! The glorious time of year where your feeds are flooded with selfies and we get to find out what people really wear of what they sew. I quite enjoy it, mostly because I get to see so many faces I love from the sewing community every day. It's like you're there with me as I head off to work! Plus, it's a chance to see what Oxford will do when the camera is on.

Let's begin! Here's May 1 -15.

Laverne-Style Coco
Plaid Advance 6426
Bumblebee Dirndl
Floral Simplicity 3833
Black Eyelet New Look 6587
Feedsack Floral Cambie
Airplane Advance 6426 and Self-Drafted Cigarette Pants
Striped Coco and Black Cotton Dirndl
Gingham Sleeveless Emery 
Polka Dot Colette Moneta
Hawaiian Floral Gertie Shirtwaist
Tulip Emery
Simplicity 2195 with a Peter Pan Collar
Red Simplicity 3833
Self-Drafted Peplum

And a bonus me-made for my nephew! He's a year and a half now, and finally fitting into the Elephant Romper that I made him when he was born. These little rompers work so well that my brother and sister-in-law asked me to make him a few more, so I stitched up these two for him. 

The pattern is Kwik Sew 3730, and it also comes in a shirt variation. It's quite a workhorse pattern - Lukas has 2 shirts and 3 rompers from it now!
Stay tuned for the second half of the month, and you can also follow me on Instagram to see it live!  

6 comments:

  1. Both you and Oxford are so adorable! I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarah! I will pass along your compliments to him. :0) He loves admiration!

      Delete
  2. some very cute outfits (and one really cute puppy dog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come back to meet up sometime and show us these garments in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! I make it to a the sewing parties every now and again, but hopefully I'll be able to come more!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.